Forum Thread: Getting Things Done

I am always looking for ways to better manage my time and be more organized. Like everyone else I have a business life, a family life and a personal life. It is an ongoing, renewing and changing process to balance each of these areas. I have tried paper planners, various software programs as well as a couple of PDA's, unfortunately none of these were a perfect fit. Does any of this sound familiar to you?

Some time back, I purchased an audio program titled "Getting Things Done with work-Life Balance" by David Allen. When looking for new items for my personal development library, I usually choose an audio program. This way, I have the option of listening to the information during my commute to the office, when out on a business trip or any other place I choose.

What I have found of interest in David's program is that he does not push you into a particular system such as a planner or software program. Rather he offers an overall view of information processing, which is what organization and time management is all about.

What better time, with the beginning of a new year to get yourself on track and take control of your time. Click on the link below to get your own personal copy of David Allen's "Getting Things Done with a work life balance" from Nightingale Conant.

Be the First to Respond

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Active